OH MY WORD!!!! Jenny, I agree, you are probably smitten... but I also agree .... you are definitely crazy! I know, I am one to talk, right?! So what kind of puppy is he (she?)?? Love the ice blue eyes. Need to know what kind of pooch this is before I can think of suggesting a name. I'm sure the kiddos are having a blast! Have fun! Hugs, Grace
Stay at home mom to 5 wonderful blessings. I love photography and am always learning more. I am married to a wonderful man. We are Christians and serve the Lord as a family.
1 comment:
OH MY WORD!!!! Jenny, I agree, you are probably smitten... but I also agree .... you are definitely crazy! I know, I am one to talk, right?! So what kind of puppy is he (she?)?? Love the ice blue eyes. Need to know what kind of pooch this is before I can think of suggesting a name. I'm sure the kiddos are having a blast! Have fun! Hugs, Grace
Post a Comment