Friday, September 16, 2011

Gabriel Makes Banana Bread

Gabriel is our official in-house banana bread baker. Anytime there are bananas that have gotten a few too many "sugar spots", he excitedly gets going on the banana bread. He loves to make it, especially the banana mashing part. :) Here are a few photos from one of his recent loaves. Oh, how I love having my children help me cook and run the home! Below: Gabriel getting the flour.
Measuring flour...

Below: To the trained eye, of *course* we know a child is cooking, lol... look at all the butter on the mixer! Love it, wouldn't have it any other way. I cherish these times, for I know they will soon be gone!





Below: His finished product. YUM!!!





3 comments:

I am truly blessed said...

Yummo!!! Way to go Gabe!!

Jenny said...

Looks delicious! What a great job!

Karilee said...

Yummy!
I love banana bread! How awesome that you made that by yourself, Gabe!
Moms can always use help in the kitchen. Maybe someday you'll be able to make a whole meal by yourself and give your Mom a break!
Keep up the awesome-ness!!