Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Fun A Bucket Can Provide

A bucket can provide much fun, apparently! I watched them dump each other out of a tiny hamper one afternoon for over and hour. They had so much fun and we all enjoyed some great laughs.




Oh, how I love these littles so much.


These photos were taken last fall... when Keturah's hair was still shorter and Josiah looked more like a little boy. :'(

























That's Gabe that's upside down, of course. :)


5 comments:

Joy said...

Oh my word! That is sooo funny! I LOVE them!! :) What a hoot, and who needs high tech toys when you have a bucket? LOL! I say that about a box. Levi and Hannah had a blast with a big box the other day. I love it!

Tom and April said...

Cute! It looks like they had so much fun!

Karilee said...

HA! Kids are so fun!
Buckets, boxes, and big blankets, who needs toys!
Creativity abounds!

Amanda said...

Gabe cracks me up! Your pictures are so beautiful! Great job Jenny!

Jenny said...

Love it! How fun and creative! It's so fun to watch what kids find to entertain themselves. :)