Monday, March 21, 2011

Wanting Some Warmer Weather!

I'm really, really really looking forward to the warmer weather coming! Has it been a cold winter, or is it just me?? According to my electric bill, it was colder this year than last, and it sure feels like it to me! As my children get older, I get a little more excited about every summer that comes! Why? Because when they are all younger and there are babies... it complicates many activities and makes them often not that worth it. You mommies know what I mean. But with Malachi getting older, I can't wait to experience so many fun activities this summer! I think we'll renew our membership to the Tacoma Zoo, take family bike rides together, find more lakes to play in, find lots of sand and dirt to dig in, and maybe even hike to a waterfall of some kind. :)


Malachi has been such a sweet, happy blessing lately!! He has never been UNsweet, but lately he's just so excited about life! He just boils over with happiness and excitement. He gets so excited to see his daddy, to see a bird, to have some cheesem to go somewhere, etc. It's so much fun!! What a sweet blessing from the Lord he is.
In other news, I got a new hairstyle last week - and I LOVE it! Having so much fun with all my shorter layers and chunky highlights! People seem to love it - I've handed out all of my stylists cards that I carry with me, and was even stopped in the park yesterday because someone wanted my stylist's number. I posted pics on FB, in case you want to see and haven't yet. Life is a little brighter when you love your hair. :)
God is continuing to teach me many things in life right now. Some of which I am stubborn to learn... some of which I know I'm not strong enough to learn/succeed at... but with His strength I know it's possible. It still seems impossible, though - and that is where contentment and peace must be found and chosen. Until next time...

1 comment:

Karilee said...

Me too, me too!! I am really looking forward to warmer weather. Enough with this warm one day freezing the next!
cute pics of the kiddos in the sand, that's always a good time.