
This is our absolute favorite swimming hole. The lake is not freezing cold, there is a sandy beach to play on and a gentle slope into the water. I probably have a post of our family at this location from every year on my blog. We love it here! Well, Dan doesn't love it as much... he has issues with dirt, sand and all of that in the car... but he is kind enough to allow us to go anyway. :D
I know what you're thinking... CAMERA AT A SANDY BEACH??? Yeah - I was feeling wild and crazy that day. Really wanted to remember the event. Thankfully, camera survivied safe and sound. Lol.

Turah girl sprinkled with sand.

There must have been something really cool down there.

Love this shot. Love that he's splashing her! It's also a great photo that shows how they are the EXACT same weight to the ounce, even though they are 20 months apart.
Hehe. Just look at the arm difference.Ha! A Coppertone Moment. (if you don't know what that means, just google coppertone logo)




4 comments:
So cute. THese are great shots. Thanks for sharing him. Lovin-the coppertone moment HAHA! Great.
The coppertone moment...priceless. So funny. And the rest of the pictures...how fun!!
So cute...love that Coppertone moment! We also call that the Plumber's Apprentice look 'round here!
I remember you guys going to that place when we lived there and somehow I don't think we ever got there together!
We have a couple spots near creeks that we love to go and splash, but there's been so little rain that there is hardly any water in them!
There aren't lakes and seasides to play in, which I miss, but we seem to manage without them. I'm the biggest complainer about what I miss...bad girl, but the kids just adapt, I guess I should too. ...but I don't waaaaant too!!
Thanks for sharing your fave spot! Wish we were closer so we could go together!!
Love you!
LOVE it! I like that you don't have to worry about gators in those waters. :) I wouldn't swim anywhere here. Ya might lose a leg.
Post a Comment