Friday, September 17, 2010

2 More of my Favorite Lil' Exotic Princess...

Came across two others that I just love... wanted to share. Sorry I'm so behind on blog comments, we began school this week and I've really been chasing my tail... not to mention going through a great personal trial. As for the trial, thank you so much to all who prayed, the situation is much, much better. I felt God's comforting so very much during the darkest time, and in scripture I found comfort. I learned very much about the word abased. We know that Paul said he has learned to be content in abounding and being abased. Abased. To bring low, to be brought to the ground. I was absolutely brought to the ground by some things this past week... serious things... not flighty female emotional things... and I knew that Paul had been there too and found contentment. I leaned on Christ and held fast to the comfort that I will always be a child of God. Again, thank you for your prayers - they were a great comfort to me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The top one is Shane's favorite. He said, "that picture is absolutely breathtaking." I agree.
Holly