
These all make me smile. Each for completely different reasons.
This one's reason is obvious. Poor Thomas. :)

This one... tee hee ... I love the story... and she will always remember this moment - the moment she chose the *correct* hand to put the ring on.

I love the groomsmen's faces.

Saying "I love yous" to each other.

And this one makes me smile because they finally did it. They finally got to have their wedding. Amen.
4 comments:
LOVE them all! What an amazing and SO beautiful of a wedding! They melt my heart. I am SO delighted for them!! You took GREAT photos Jenny.
Love ya and miss you!!
Beautiful photos!!! A beautiful couple too! Can't wait to meet their beautiful baby in 7 months!! :-)
~Emily
love the pics! you do such an amazing job!
All the photos are beautiful! You did a wonderful job CAPTURING the moments that made it so special.
Post a Comment