
Just a reminder for all you local gals, any ladies interested in scrapbooking or learning to scrapbook are welcome to join us anytime on Tuesday evenings! Bringing a snack to share is optional, but we often have fun goodies. We have a different group of ladies each time, and we always have a fun time of encouragement and creativity! Sometimes we meet at another's home. We share our supplies where we can, and learn new techniques from each other! This photo was taken in August, so it's not terribly recent. Sorry Jeanne that I caught you mid-blink! When the big table is full, we bring in my large craft table and there is always plenty of room. This week I'm looking forward to using some of my new supplies that I found at the convention last weekend! I just want all to know... that anyone is welcome to come!



1 comment:
LOL..its okay about the picture! I was pregnant and SO extremly out of it..i was probably half a sleep in the picture!! LOL
I am going to try and make it. Meagan said that she will pick me up. I just got a call from Obadiah's appointment, they want me to come in in about an hour and a half and see him again.
Eventually...I will be able to come again! I miss you ladies and our "time" so much!
Post a Comment