Monday, November 23, 2009

The Browning Family

Beautiful family. Beautiful spirits. Beautiful life stories to share. If you don't know them, you should. I had the honor of taking their family portraits this year. Love 'em. I hope they do too. They said I could share them on my blog ... so enjoy. :)


Charrissa - I hate how they're small, but I need to take a break for now... would you like me to post them larger later today??







The men.


Sisters.



The girls.


My absolute favorite!! Look at Isaac! I know you can't enlarge it on here, but it just gets better the bigger it is!
All of their faces are just priceless... except Chloe, she's into her knees right now.





Another funny one!


The last funny one. :D Funny ones make the best portraits!

7 comments:

Tom and April said...

I love the pics, they are so photogenic. They always have the best pictures...I am sure the photographer helps :) HEHE. You did a beautiful job as always!

Anonymous said...

Great and fun photos of a great and fun family. I love the first funny one, they should seriously consider putting that picture on their Christmas cards! :) Luba.

Jeanné said...

BEAUTIFUL family pictures!!! So sweet that jessica was in them too!! I love ALL of them!! I agree...if you do not know this family you NEED to get to know them!! they are a huge blessing to everyone they come into contact with...more then us can testify.

The Browning Family said...

JENNY SAVAGE - I LOVE YOUR PICTURES! Yes, I am yelling ... cuz it's all true!!! :)
You made our family look so beautiful and I will (along with other photos you have taken) treasure these forever...
Thank you once again!

Jenny said...

The pics are absolutely beautiful!! You are getting better still, Jenny! :) I love fall pics and the leaves in this picture capture the season great.

Jenny said...

Oh yes, and as a sidenote--I have been checking out your scrapbooking pages. Carl got me an early Christmas present--a scrapbook and some embellishments for Will!! Yippee! I am SO excited to get started. I will post pages on the blog eventually once I get them started. :) Wish I could come to your scrapbooking night. A friend I do have here knows of a place that you can go and sit for the evening at and scrap with their supplies for a small fee. I am thinking of doing that after the holidays. I love and miss you much!

Amanda said...

I love the one of Jessica and Charrissa! They are so sweet both of them!