Monday, November 23, 2009

Family Photo Attempt #1


Please tell me what you think. Once again, it was so cold and rainy. :( This is the ONE shot of Malachi not crying. In fact, this isn't one shot at all... it's actually three different shots combined into one. I seem to always have a very hard time getting all of my children to smile normal for family portraits. Even here, Turah is squinty and Isaiah is, well.. I don't know what you call that exactly. I found the best possible faces and combined 3 photos together to get this. Please tell me what you think. We haven't had a family portrait in 2 years and I'm looking forward to getting something current up on the wall. A BIG THANK YOU to Holly for coming out and braving the cold, rain and wind to get this for us!!! We're so sorry that Ki Ki started bawling after this, but at least we got somethin'! :D
Oh, and the following day we had another family snap a few of us also, so I'll get to those soon and post a few.

7 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love it!!!! Such a Beautiful bunch!!

Anonymous said...

I think it's great, I love Ike's expression- it's so him!

Joy said...

VERY nice Jenny!! I LOVE it. Your babies are growing by leaps and bounds. Love you!!

Jeanné said...

to be honest...I THINK IT IS GREAT!! I am sure you all ready KNOW this..bc you have more then one child all ready..but I dont think a family will ever have a "perfect" picture where someone isnt crying or squinty..you just have to go with the best looking one...especially with little ones. it was always crazy trying to find that "perfect" picture when we had family photos done with our parents...someone looks great in one photo will not look great in the other.

**a plus side...at least no one is picking their nose! LOL

The Browning Family said...

HAHAHAHAH!!! Laughing at Broxton's post b/c didn't Ike pick his nose in some of the pics taken on Sunday? Anyhow - this looks great Jenny. You are one talented lady. You should play a game of guess the swapped head. You know, where we try and guess where you had to place new heads... just for fun!
Thanks again for our pics! We love them so very much!

Karilee said...

Very nice! It is soo hard to get one "great" picture when you're working with a group.
I'd love to see the others too, but I think this one is nice.
As "One happy family" said...I wanna play the guess the head swap came too! Can we, huh? can we?

The Casaus House said...

Oh I'm so going for it. So my guess on swapped heads...Keturah, Isaiah, Malachi, and maybe Dan? I am probably soooooooo off but I named 4 people so at least one of them better be right. : ) The pics are beautiful though.