Saturday, May 26, 2007

Water fun!!























We enjoyed some splishing and splashing on Dad's day off this week. SOO much fun! The kids loved it! The only negative was getting in "trouble" for Josiah riding his bike in the water! LOL (It was actually Dad's idea! Hee hee) It was a shivering good time.














This week I am doing 2 photo shoots! I had one earlier in the week, and then I have a BIG one tomorrow. I'm all prepared and looking forward to it. I pray that it all goes well! I will ask the senior whose senior portraits I did if I can post a few samples... then I can share those. Well, off to bed with me!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! Where did you go? I love summer time when we can play in the water!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What fun they must have had!! :) That looks like a blast. I am sure when I get back up there I'll be hanging out in the middle of that pool. :) LOL at the bike in the middle. :) That is funny.
Love you!!