Friday, May 11, 2007

Keturah's 6 Mo. Photos


Here are some of the winners from Keturah's 6 month old photos that we quicky snapped last Sunday. You know how busy life is, sometimes it's too much trouble to do the milestone photo sessions. But I wasn't going to miss this one. We were going to someone's house for dinner on Sunday, so I just planned to take some photos of her there before dinner. It worked out just fine. We had to borrow a towel for her to sit on in the grass... but the weather was fine to get some good shots in. It's very hard to get her to look at the boring black camera, but we did get a few shots of her looking straight on.
I think the hardest decision is deciding whether to use color or black and white! Sometimes I so love the color.... but then I convert it and then I love the black and white! I'll just have to print both and see which looks better printed. Besides, they cost little to print these days.





We are all great! I went to a ladies retreat a few weeks ago, I have some fun photos from that to share soon. It has been hard that all of my friends are going away! Well, I shouldn't say all.... but 2 of them have left me now. *** sniff *** Fortunately, they are both coming back, .. then only to leave AGAIN for good. Some friends. LOL JK I will rejoice to see them again. I am going to strive to keep up on my blog since my sweet friend Jenny suggested it and said that she would be checking! Sometimes I don't know if people ever drop in to see my photos .. but I know that some do so I keep it up. But because she asked specifically because she wanted to see the kids and what we are doing, I'm going to try hard to do just that!











Please feel free to tell me what you think of the photos... which ones you like or don't like... which one you think should go on the wall or be the official "Keturah 6 month" shot. It's hard for me to choose when I've been looking at all of them and editing them. Bye!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM!!! I think the first one is my favorite. I sent you a longer email..... by the way.... I often check your blog...so don't even think of getting rid of it. I check it often to see your newest work.

Jennison said...

Ditto here! I check almost everyday hoping to see your sweet little ones (besides, you've become quite a photographer, these are GREAT!) She is absolute living doll and I just love seeing her. I don't know which is my favorite as they all show a different sides of her and her budding personality. I think the one in color straight on with that little pouty face is just adorable! Thanks for the update, I love checking up on your family :)

Anonymous said...

For the "official" shot, I really like the very first one. Concerning your blog, I have it bookmarked and check every single day to see if anything new is posted. I leave comments frequently, but not always. If that's what it takes to see more, I will! :D I love your pic's and stories!racheldawn

Anonymous said...

You are sooooo sweet Jenny, thanks for spoiling me with your kids and hard work! Your page is beautiful, and I LOVE these pics of Keturah, I can't wait to see her in real life again. My sister commented that she is so cute and precious, she looks like a little doll, not even real. :) She's beautiful. Love, Jenny

Anonymous said...

VERY VERY Pretty!!! I love them all! She is such a doll! I can't wait to snuggle her close when I get back. I miss that baby!!