Wednesday, April 25, 2007

More Vacation Pics...




I guess I find it easier to post our vacation photos here rather than email them all out to friends and relatives. :) Here are some pictures of toontown... some pictures of the boys meeting Goofy, Sleeping Beauty, various photos of California adventure.....and whatever else I throw in. We got so many great photos, it's going to take a long time to share just the great ones! I can't wait to get started on the vacation scrapbook album. I've been working on Keturah's album these last few weeks and will probably get some layouts scanned in for sharing soon. I just love scrapbooking!

For my birthday Dan took me shopping to some great stores that I love! We went to Impress rubber stamp store...and WOW.....that was SOOOOO awesome! They have sooo much awesome stuff!!! I was like a kid at Christmas....well, with a budget. I found some great new embellishments to play with, some paints, some MM scrolly type foam stamps, some prima flowers, chipboard everything! I am having so much fun with my new things! Oh, and then we went to Ikea! I love that place, other than that they make you walk through all ten zillion acres of the place to get to the checkout. I got some great new white and pink cardboard boxes with cute metal labels for my scrapbooking stuff...it looks perfect in the green and white (and now pink because of Turah) office. We also found some of these beautiful miniature candy jars and SUCH a great price, for storing all sorts of small embellishments. I now have all of my things stored in attractive yet useful ways. I just love those jars! They're molded in such a way that they can sit up right or lay at a 45 degree angle on their sides. Soo cute!! We later went to Red Robin for a fun dinner complete with balloons and singing! LOL Dan insisted. Oh well, at least our waitress announced that it was my 21st birthday! Haha. Bye!~


































No comments: