.jpg)
Here are some more fun vacation pictures! FIRST I'll put what has to be the funniest 2 vacation pictures! Just click on them to see them bigger. The first is what happens to children after a long day at Disneyland! LOL!!! 3 Totally crashed kids in the car. Our hotel was only 2 minutes (maybe!) from the park...but none-the-less, they were spent and fell asleep immediately.
The second crazy photo is from the California Screamin' roller coaster. You know how they take your picture on those scary rides so you can see your face later... Well, my sister memorized where the place was that they take your photo and told us all to make crazy faces. Hee hee.... check out Josiah...totally cracks me up! I hate that face he makes, it so creeps me out, must be his only silly face. The guy in the front with Josiah is a stranger who has no idea I'm putting his face on the internet. :D At least he looks like he's having a nice time.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
The second crazy photo is from the California Screamin' roller coaster. You know how they take your picture on those scary rides so you can see your face later... Well, my sister memorized where the place was that they take your photo and told us all to make crazy faces. Hee hee.... check out Josiah...totally cracks me up! I hate that face he makes, it so creeps me out, must be his only silly face. The guy in the front with Josiah is a stranger who has no idea I'm putting his face on the internet. :D At least he looks like he's having a nice time.Well, I'll post some more maybe tomorrow!
.jpg)



2 comments:
Jenny that picture of you on the roller coaster... were you pointing to yourself??!! :-0
Just teasing... looks like fun. Josiah looks sooo small, as if he will fall out any moment.
Your pictures look great! What a fun time you're going to have scrapbooking them! I'm sure the kids will love looking at them for years to come.
Post a Comment