Dan had never been to Disneyland before...
he was impressed. It's fun to be at a place where they spare no expense to make it the greatest experience for you. The kids had SO much fun... they went on every ride their height allowed. Some people's kids are afraid of rides...not mine!! Gabriel went on the Tower of Terror mutiple times in a row! He LOVED it....even Josiah didn't like that one as much as Gabe did. On that ride, you all sit in an elevator strapped into seats... then it's like an old twilight zone episode I guess, the hotel gets hit by
lighting then goes haywire... the elevator goes screaming up super fast many many floors, ... stops, then drops fast again. It does that a few times, mixing it up so you don't know what's going to happen. It is soo fun. Josiah's favorite was California Screamin'... it is a huge roller coaster at California Adventure that goes up-side down. (A mile stone for a small child) We may go back again next year. I had such a wonderful time, I kept saying, "This is so amazing, I would have paid twice as much
to see this!" I'm not sure Dan would have paid twice as much, but he feels he got his money's worth for sure. :) It may have been fast paced for some, but it was the perfect kind of vacation for adventure-seekers like us! I'll share some pics now from the trip, we got some fantastic ones...but I'm sure there will be more to come! I bought a beautiful Disneyland vacation scrapbooking kit, including an album and I'm so excited to get working on that! I've been using some of my money in paypal to
buy disney embellishments for the album. I know that it's something the kids are going to LOVE looking at after it's completed! I've also begun working on Keturah's baby album. SOO fun! I will try to scan those pages in as I make them and share. Ciao! More Disneyland pics to come! Oh, all pics are SOOC. (Karilee ~ Brain is failing me, is that the right acronym? Let's see...straight out of the camera.... Maybe it's just SOC...it just doesn't look right, and I've been out of the loop oh photog websites. Straighten me out!)
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Our WONDERFUL Vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey, it's great to see your vacation pics. What a wonderful sunny time you had! We had snow last week... It sounds like it was the perfect vacation for you all, I'm glad you were able to have the time away. ...and yes, I do believe it is "SOOC" Straight out of the camera, or no post processing. Whatever. Great pics! Would love to see more!
Love the pictures...brings back memories. We had a great time there, and only wished we had more time. I look at your pic of Woody and think of when we saw them, and Phil yells (quite loudly) look boys it's Woody and Pippy Long Stocking! Well, that's not her name (and I can't remember it for the life of me) everyone was cracking up! My poor out of the loop husband.
Great pictures! Cute story, Charissa. I think her name is....Sally? Jesse? Wait, I can't remember either. :p
Oh MY! That is HILARIOUS Charrissa! I can so see that! I love it!! LOL I don't even know who Pippy Long Stocking is... but I think HER name is Jesse. Lemme ask Josiah...yes, he thinks it's Jesse too. LOL... Your husband is always so fun!.. and funny. Thanks for sharing the story!
Post a Comment