
I don't ever end up with many pictures of me, since I'm always behind the camera...so I took a few of myself the other night. I'm standing in my bathroom facing the mirror. We went out to eat as a family and had a great time. I tried taking the picture with the flash, but that completely didn't work...so this is without the flash and it's better.
Josiah just loves his little sister so much, he often askes to hold her whenever she makes a peep. I have to tell him that she's not really upset...just making sounds. :) I know he'll make a great father someday.

Rachel, the reason that some have their picture by their names is because they also have a blog with blogger. If you click on the name it takes you to her blog. So, you can always start your own blog with blogger and then you'll have a profile pic! Otherwise, I'm not sure if there is a way to have a picture to go with your name. You could just sign up to blogger and never actually create the blog, just the profile, that would get you a picture too, I suppose. :)





2 comments:
Thanks for the info. I didn't realize that that meant a blog site.
I like your hair like that, in your picture. It's pretty. Some people don't have to have bangs, and I'm jealous. :D
Jenny.... I am checking every day or so to see if you posted anything new..... and well you just must be busy.... I look forward to a new post and especially new pictures of the kiddos...
See you tonight!
Post a Comment