Monday, February 19, 2007

Photo Shoot for a Friend...

This is my friend Jenny. In exchange for some babysitting for couples retreat, (truthfully though, I would take her picture just to be a blessing anytime, and she had already offered to babysit to be a blessing too. That's what Christian friends are about!!), I agreed to do a little primping and photo shoot for her. She came over and I did her makeup and hair, then we went to my favorite photo taking park. I think they turned out just wonderful!! Isn't she just gorgeous?! The wind was blowing that day, and it couldn't have given a better effect. No one really KNOWS we were freezing. LOL! It wasn't really that cold. Her husband is on deployment right now, and she plans on sending these pictures to him. What a nice surprise! I'm am so thankful to God that we can be a blessing to each other. She is one awesome babysitter!


The reason I haven't been blogging much lately is because I have been having SOO much fun selling things on ebay! After really not that many listings, I have $55 bucks in my paypal account! Woo Hoo! That's 55 more than I had last week. I may just end up making a new little hobby out of this! BUT, I must keep my priorities in order. God, Husband, Children and home first. So, we'll see. It sure is fun though.


Well, I plan to run some errands this evening, I better get on it. I will try to be more faithful to my silly little blog. :o) I do have some 3 month old pictures of baby Keturah to share for next time. See ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - when I saw the first picture, I thought maybe it was a picture of you, Jenny, a few years ago. You have her hair the same as in your main picture. (I really like it, by the way - on both Jennys :)

Anonymous said...

Jenny you are a phenomenal photographer and it is a privilege to be your subject! You are a constant blessing to me. --Jenny

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!! Both Jenny and your work! Thank you for sharing the photos, and your talent....

Julie said...

So beautiful! You are amazing!