Thursday, August 03, 2006

Some Butterfly Pics...


We went to the Science Center as part of our little family vacation and I was able to catch a few good butterfly shots again. The first pictures I had taken that got me really excited about photography were of the butterfly house, and a few balck and whites of Josiah...I still remember how excited Dan and I got after picking up those prints.

Well, I don't have much more to say right now, so I will just post my pics! :) Thanks for looking!











































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love butterflies! Real professional-looking pictures. :)

Karilee said...

Thanks for sharing your butterfly pictures, they're beautful! The blue butterfly is my favorite, but the last flower picture is nice too! I like what you did to it.
What a fun day trip. I still love the first scrapbooking lo that you did about butterflies. Didn't you win a contest with it??
You're awesome!