
I suppose that some of his symptoms are getting better and others are the same. This disease can take a long time to resolve itself sometimes. I should first explain that one of the symptoms of this disease are "sad droopy eyes". I tried to take about 10 pictures, and he was so amazed at how different he looks when we viewed them....he said, "I look so funny!!" In almost all of the photos he looks so sad and pitiful, I almost didn't want to post them. But although he looks sad, know that he was joking with me throughout the photos and is currently hiding behind me throwing a ball at me as I type. I plan to call his doctor today to see if I can bring him in and have all of th
e skin conditions looked at. His spirits are good, and at times he's full of energy. His personality seems to change at times too...sometimes he's super talkative about silly little things, that don't always make the most sense. But overall, his attitude and outlook are great. The conjunctivitis is better, although there is still some inflamation. His face is flaky, along with many other parts of his body. I just want to know if there's anything I should or should not do to help with all of the skin parts....bath? No bath? Lotion? Aquaphor? Vaseline? Neosporin? I'm going to try to take a few pictures of him today, I haven't thus far....but I've been meaning to. I want to remember all the details of this, in case he's on of the few who get it a second time. It's just sad that he still looks sick....I just want his regular doctor to see him and make sure that the lymph nodes are doing what they're supposed to and confirm that we don't need to repeat treatment.His feet are beginning to peel a little like his thumb did, although not to that extent yet. The fact that his fingers started peeling means it's for sure Kawasaki Disease. Only KD does all of that. I hope his thumb won't be scarred where the skin came off in large, thick flakes. The underneath
skin looked pretty tender and new. He said it didn't hurt him, but was a little sensitive.Joy took my 2 little ones on Sunday night and still has them now. That has been a blessing to me. It' s been nice to be able to focus on Josiah, and making him comfortable, as well as getting some things caught up in the house. Dan has almost completed building our white office shelving that will go over our desks. Our friend Charrissa told us how we could sand and paint over laminate desk pieces to get a beautiful white finish. Dan took apart our old cheap desks to build a large shelving unit, I think it's going to look great. Thank you all sooo much for your prayers...he's getting better, it can just take a long time. We appreciate all of your help so much, it's so good to have good friends to rely on. Praise the Lord.



1 comment:
Oh, he looks so sad just like you said. I wish we could be closer to lend a hand, but Ohio is a bit far to be convenient! Your new desks sound nice, Dan was always good at transforming the used into new to you! We just got a new to us desk, and it is such a blessing!
Praying for you!
Post a Comment