A lot. But all I have time for is an update from my phone. My baby girl turned 5 this past week, I can hardly believe it! Here are a few photos from my phone for now. Later I'll share photos of her birthday.
Keturah Grace is such a blessing to this family and to this Mama. She is 100% girly girl and I love it! She loves to dress up and would wear church shoes everywhere if I would let her. She adores all of her brothers and plays for hours with Malachi and Isaiah. She loves to share and I often overhear her giving her treats or toys to her brothers. She has told a fib or two in her life, like when she told her Wednesday class teacher that she was allergic to the snack being served so she didn't have to eat it. Lol. Oh dear!
Some more Turah tid bits: She absolutely loves her daddy! She hopes her hair will grow very long, and brushes it very well. She is not given to appetite and now weighs less than her baby brother by multiple pounds. She is doing well in school and read her very first word last week. She loves to dress up. She has fears, especially after seeing scary things around Halloween. :( Hulk was a culprit this year.
I can't even explain how much of a sweet blessing she is to me! What a precious gift from God, to give me the desires of my heart in the form of a daughter. I can't help but smile when I look at her and remember her birth. I am so blessed to be her mother. I know I sound like a crazy woman... But she came after 10 years of marriage... I never knew that God would give me this most sweet blessing! If not, of course I would be content...but since He has...and at times I'm still shocked about it.... it makes her that much sweeter of a blessing! I can't help but rejoice in thankfulness over my sweet, sweet little girl. Sigh. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment