Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Not My Kids...

Okay, okay... they ARE my kids... and in reality, I just LOVE being fun and goofy with them! I barely remember taking these photos this past summer... but had to smile when I found them on my camera. Some faces are dirty, and the photography leaves a lot to be desired, but the great expressions will surely impress even the

grumpiest of viewers. Love my crazy little blessings!















Hulk Mad. Lol






Creepy, creepy photo. Didn't he know the flash was off? No sudden movements! :)







Hee hee...























My only true "blue-eyed" child... but they're not even really that blue, are they?































I swear this child is part monkey.




















Ew.

















She's trying to make "scary eyes".











5 comments:

Karilee said...

I love fun time like that! Funny stuff. Ethan makes that same face that Gabriel has with the lips...hilarious!
Surely you're going to have to scrapbook those pics together!
We recently recorded a screaming contest between all the kids. I don't know what the neighbors thought, and boy was it loud, but it sure was funny!
Thanks for sharing your silly faced blessings!

Jenny said...

Love it! So fun.

The Potvin Crew said...

Okay Jenny, you made me laugh! I so can not believe that YOU actually posted these pictures... amazing... funny, but amazing. Still laughing, Grace

Jeanné said...

love these silly photos!!!

Sasha Smith said...

Jenny, your kids are fun and adorable. Okay, maybe handsome would be a better word for some of them. Enjoyed the photos. You are a great mom!