I'm testing some quick edit options...I need to see what they look like once on the computer. Which is your favorite? Or are they all too crazy to even like, lol.
Okay, I'm definitely no photographer here, but... the third one is really an eye opener... very bright. The last one reminds me of an "old-timey" card (alright, I know that's not a real word, but you know what I mean). ~ Grace
I like the top and bottom also! I'm actually editing these with my phone, lol. The phones these days are almost as capable as laptops! It's proven tricky to figure out though. We miss you guys too!! Jenny
Stay at home mom to 5 wonderful blessings. I love photography and am always learning more. I am married to a wonderful man. We are Christians and serve the Lord as a family.
4 comments:
Okay, I'm definitely no photographer here, but... the third one is really an eye opener... very bright. The last one reminds me of an "old-timey" card (alright, I know that's not a real word, but you know what I mean). ~ Grace
I like the top and the bottom. One of these days I will take the time to learn how to edit photos! We miss you guys!
I like the top and bottom also! I'm actually editing these with my phone, lol. The phones these days are almost as capable as laptops! It's proven tricky to figure out though. We miss you guys too!!
Jenny
I also like the top & bottom (I decided on that before I read other comments)
Post a Comment