Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Homemade Sorbet

I was going to call this, "Making Smoothies", but that's not what what we got at all! I guess I didn't add enough milk, and I heard our blender/processor working hard...and out popped sorbet! It was a delicious summer treat that we enjoyed on a warm evening.



Frozen berries, milk, sugar, lemon juice. (You could make it with out the added sugar and lemon, but I loooove it with the lemon.)
PS - excuse the weird editing that is here sometimes... it's from my phone... if I just upload the picture alone, it's a crummy version, but if I "enhance" it first, it's better. Lol. So, forgive the occasional muted colors, and blown highlights. :) It's just so much easier to take quick photos with my phone when I'm out and about, than my camera. But don't worry, my camera is in no way sitting on a shelf not getting used. :D


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jenny,

Your sorbet looks yummy; we really enjoy treats like this too. Andy makes delicious smoothies; I think my favorite is strawberry. I pray you and your family are all well.

Jeanné said...

Oooo...you NEED to come to scrapbooking & we NEED to make Your Smoothies...and anyone who knows you Knows you like lemon juice ;) And All us ladies at scrapbooking love it too ;) hehe LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Jenny,

I apologize, I forgot to sign my name to the previous post.

Teresa Olsen

Jenny said...

Yum! Looks delicious! And fun! :)

Emily's Posts said...

Looks so yummy! What a fun "surprise"!!