Saturday, July 02, 2011

We painted! Rather... she painted.

After watching Keturah pretend to paint all of her doll furniture for about 2 hours the other morning, I asked her if she wanted to really paint. She said, "But Mama, we don't have any water colors."

I said, "Forget about the water colors, I have REAL paint!"
"Reeeaaaallly, Mommy??"
"Oh yeah. You just wait."

So I got out my large bin of Acrylic paints and picked a handful of colors for her to play with. I got out some of my one stroke brushes so that she didn't have to use her little plastic one and away she went. She had so much fun and we can't wait to do it again. When all of her brothers discovered the fun she was having, they were so jealous - so I'm sure we'll do it again soon and involve everyone. Eeek - as long as no one spills that acrylic paint!! Comes of skin, comes off glass, will never come out of clothes or fabric. Or carpet.






















1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love it! Too cute. :)