Thursday, July 28, 2011

Borrowing a post style...

Outside my window: Is Sunshine.

I am thinking: How much time until I have to get ready for piano lessons... that I really want to make some bows for Keturah... that I hope to get the boys' room super organized today... that I am a sinner.

From the learning room: We are working hard on our piano this summer. Josiah has been learning much from boys scouts. Yesterday we worked on emergency procedures with the smaller children, memorizing our last name, address, phone number and such.

I am thankful for: So much... my health, my wonderful children, my home and provisions, my Lord and Bible. But not as much as I should. I should be more thankful for my trials. I should be more willng to offer up the sacrifice of praise. The Bible talks about that because it's not always easy to praise God during the trials, but I really desire to be more thankful and praiseful during my difficult times.

From the kitchen: Comes too much fried food lately, lol. Haven't baked much lately, other than cornbread. Dan isn't home during the week, so we are often having "simpler" dinners.

I am wearing: Comfy clothes.

I am hoping: For Change in certain areas of my life.

I am creating: Hairbows, hopefully tonight!

I am praying: For change. Pleading with God to bring changes.

Around the house: House is clean, laundry is going, Josiah is practicing piano.

One of my favorite things: This is hard. Hmmm. Lately, I guess, it's been seeing my children's love for their father and siblings.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Piano lessons, time at the park, hopefully making some bows, helping my sister pack and move, dinner with friends, annual Potvin class party, Sunday and then dinner with our Pastor. See? It's been a super crazy, busy week!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Your week does sound busy! We have been pretty busy this week also. I'm hoping next week will slow down a bit. I'm hoping to read a few books next week. We will see. Have a good weekend!