Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Testing from my phone...

Testing picture post from my phone... Patriotic toes! I did these last week, super fun!!


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! It worked! Cool!

Karilee said...

Hey, that IS cool! I wonder if I can do that from my ipod too! Hmm, I will have to investigate this.
Super cute toes!! Thanks for sharing the pic. I ended up doing Sophie's, and mine too. Fun, fun!
Now I'm wanting to do more fun designs...got any ideas??

Jenny said...

Oh, I got tons of ideas! I do flowers all the time! With little dots around them. I would just google pedicure designs and copy one you like! I use acrylic craft paint for the white, because that's what they use in salons. I was amazed the first time I saw that. So, any acrylic color will work! It has no trouble staying on the painted nails, and the clear top coat seals it on! The first time I did a flower with acrylic paint, I just knew it would be off in a day. Nope. Youtube might even have some tecnique videos! Have fun!