We couldn't be more proud of how hard Josiah has worked in his piano studies. It was such a blessing to hear all of the students play their pieces. It truly is one of the highlights of my year. So many hours are spent on practicing and studying. Not to mention hundreds of dollars on lessons. (A worthy investment indeed!!) I love to finally hear what everyone has been working on all these months. Brings me such joy. It probably reminds me of high school band concerts from when I was in band. Who knows. All I know is I absolutely love hearing all the children play. Here are a few photos from that night. If your child played this night also, I probably took a few photos of them that I could email to you if you are interested. Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Spring Piano Recital
We couldn't be more proud of how hard Josiah has worked in his piano studies. It was such a blessing to hear all of the students play their pieces. It truly is one of the highlights of my year. So many hours are spent on practicing and studying. Not to mention hundreds of dollars on lessons. (A worthy investment indeed!!) I love to finally hear what everyone has been working on all these months. Brings me such joy. It probably reminds me of high school band concerts from when I was in band. Who knows. All I know is I absolutely love hearing all the children play. Here are a few photos from that night. If your child played this night also, I probably took a few photos of them that I could email to you if you are interested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Can't believe how much Josiah has grown! He is doing so well with the piano! I am interested if you took any photos of Greyson. Thanks!
I do have a photo of Greyson, Cindee! I'll email it to you right now. :)
Post a Comment