
Last weekend while the "men" were all away at Father and Sons camp, I decided to pick up my camera and capture some things in my home that make me happy. Might sound silly, and I guess it does... but it seems like something fun to share on the blog.
Also, in an effort to not be misunderstood, as most already know, "happy" is not to be confused with joy. These are not the most important things in life... these are just trivial things that make me smile. Joy is derived from a much deeper source than anything we could own. :) And of course, this is only 20... one could go on and on. :)






















3 comments:
Ah....I love it!! I think we all have so much to look around and be happy about. I missed seeing you this week
I loved this post!!! What a fun idea!! And about the underlining...I thought it made the words easier to read!! =D
Love this post! Great idea!
Maybe I'll give it a try someday too!
Post a Comment