Amongst the winners I always have many hilarious outtakes. So keep an eye out for my next post. They are also unedited other than cropped, so you can get an idea of what they look like SOOC (straight out of camera). As photographers we're often warned not to show our "dirty laundry", lol... wait, is that the right analogy? Well, what I'm meaning is we are told not to show our bad shots, our pre-edited shots, the out of focus ones... but I want to! I think it will answer some of the many questions I've been asked lately. :) So, which of these do you like? Which do you not care for? My faves are number 3 and the last one. Thanks for looking!

These words go with photo 4: I have no idea why her eyes are creepy glowy here, but it sure bothers me. Over glowy, photoshopped eyes are a sure sign of beginner editing
-- but I didn't sharpen them. I think it happened because of how high I turned the whites up. Oh well. Just wanted ya all to know that *I know* that they are glowing in a creepy way. Lol!
-- but I didn't sharpen them. I think it happened because of how high I turned the whites up. Oh well. Just wanted ya all to know that *I know* that they are glowing in a creepy way. Lol!







6 comments:
I like 3,4,5! They look great!
Keturah is such a beautiful little lady; what a blessing she is.
We enjoy your boys in Wednesday night class; such little men.
Teresa O.
So very beautiful! You do a great job, and she is gorgeous!!
Did the rapture happen? I thought it was this Saturday! Somehow I missed it. Just kidding;) I love the second picture, the way her big brown eyes sparkle makes me want to smile. god has blessed you with such a beautiful daughter. Better brake out the shotgun.
~Naomi
Sorry the g in God is supposed to be capitalized. typo
~Naomi
Finally, I get here to comment!
I love them all!! but of course, I have favorites. The bw pic is great...I love the tightness of the crop. My fave is the third one, I like the coposition...slightly off center, within the rule...smooth hair and a sweet expression...priceless!
The last one is adorable and has that cute candid, playful...but I truly can't decide about the shoe part. With a tighter crop though, I don't know if I like it as much...but maybe that's only because I've seen it with the shoe. Maybe if I never saw the shoe and it was cropped tighter I might like it better?? Well, that was helpful wasn't it? What's your decision on it?? hmm??
Post a Comment