
Josiah and I have been sneakily getting their clothes (while they're sleeping or not looking), and packing... hiding the stuff in the car. They think that we're going shopping to a far away mall... so it's going to be a marvelous surprise when we pull up to the GWL. It's a pretty affordable place to stay and play if you book during a special or go with a homeschool group.

This is a picture of the Howling Tornado... everytime I go on it, I ALWAYS end up going backwards when it goes straight down... and then I always promise myself that I'm never doing that again. Ever. Yet I do... :)



2 comments:
Jenny,
I am excited for you and your family-the 4 younger ones will be so surprised!
Love you and your family,
Teresa
That tornado thing looks "wicked" (as they say out here)! I would LOVE to try it! Crazy! Can't wait to see pics and hear about the kiddos' surprise!
Post a Comment