Thursday, July 15, 2010

Gone Camping!

We are going camping for a few days to this beautiful location in celebration of Gabriel's 8th birthday. I'm so behind on blogging, just as I get every summer... so much to share, but always going and doing - just as it should be!

We are really looking forward to three days together in the wilderness. lol I plan to share pics on Facebook here and there and then later -- eventually-- will share photos here, right after I share our anniversary adventure, children's birthdays, etc etc....

I am absolutely in love with the little stream that runs through the campground! It's shallow enough to make it tough to drown in. My kinda stream, as a mommy of 2 toddlers.

So hey, dumb question. Can you drink stream water? I mean... isn't that what Arrowhead water is? What about the fish poo? What if I boil it? Always wondered that. I'm sure I drank it as a kid. Let me know your thoughts.










1 comment:

Amanda said...

If you boil the water for ten minutes it is safe to drink.... Don't drink it strait from the stream though... there is a lot of run off that goes into streams. I hope you guys have a great time camping! I'm so excited you got to go as a family!!!