Brought my camera along to piano lessons recently... here is a snipit of that Tuesday at "aunt B's" home ...I LOVE LOVE LOVE this old trunk!! Isn't the color just wonderful?? And the wooden bowl of fabric scrap balls? Adorable! I find it pretty hard to not covet this wonderful, old treasure.

Gabriel recently started lessons, and he loves it!

We usually picnic outside and play on the patio while the boys take their lessons. This was a beautiful day and the kids played outside.

He's beginning to lose his fat baby hands and his "rubber band wrists"!
:(

I love his look here... peaceful.

Aunt B brought out all sorts of fun things for the little ones to play with!
We played with toys....




4 comments:
Yes. She is such a blessing, love Aunt B.
Love the pic of Kai Kai laying down(the peaceful one) what a great capture! I love the trunk too, but then again, I pretty much think any trunk that looks old or has a story is cool :)
Sweet pictures, and looks like a fun day. :)
LOVE the pictures!!
AND I LOVE Your New Blog Layout/look!!!
What a fun way to have Piano lessons! As it works out for us, both of the kids teacher's come to OUR home! It just seems to work better for everyone that way. Ethan just started lessons this past month too. So fun to watch them "get it" and do well.
I'm LOVING your new blog layout!! Totally loving your sub menu thingys...didn't even know you could do that...gonna have to explore that for myself.
I read your About Me page and had to laugh...I forgot about you not liking mustard, how funny. I like it, but it makes my lips itch. Really.
The gorgeous trunk picture made me want it, soo cool. I'm always looking for something like that at a yard sale, but no luck yet!
Malachi is getting so big...so adorable.
...and btw, you never answered my watermarking question. :)
love ya !
Post a Comment