Saturday, January 23, 2010

Some (late) Photos from Our Thanksgiving

I didn't really take that many photos. It seems I take less and less of my own family these days. :( I need to remedy that. All the photos we took were at this table when we played Settlers, and the rest of the kids and family were playing in another room... but at least I captured a few shots, right?! :)


My aunt Karen with Gabriel.







Keturah getting ready to play with the little pieces.




Notice how he looks a little dazed after looking through the strong glasses. Ha! Also, I love Gabriel's face in this one!





I'm not sure why she was trying to kiss me right now.




1 comment:

Jeanné said...

ooo missy...you need to take more pics of your family =) scrapbooking =)

love all the pics. his eyes did look a little dazed! funny.

keturah IS SUCH a cutie!!