Tuesday, December 01, 2009

This One or This One??

Please tell me which one you like more. Each photo has its own good and bad points... everything from clothes matching to facial expressions. I honestly can't decide which one I like more... so I turn to you, my friends. :) Thank you for your time.


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote is picture #1. But both are great! I guess I just like the colors of #1 better.

~Emily

Anonymous said...

I love the first one!
Julie Carlson

The Casaus House said...

Wow Jenny, they are both great! I am having a hard time deciding too but I'm leaning toward the first one only because I like the casualness (probably not a word) of it better. One year I couldn't decide (when we did them at Penney's) so I had them print like 50 of one shot and 50 of the other so different people got different poses.

Amanda said...

I also like the first one.

Jeanné said...

My opinion, I like the first one best!

BUT, they both look great! If you can't decide on one or the other, just do both! =)

Garth and Becky said...

I like the first one, too...and I'd made my mind up before I read the comments. ;-) You guys just look more relaxed and "together"...I think it's the colors.

Anonymous said...

The first one!! But they are both nice.

~Sheri

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am odd man out as usual...LOL
I decided on number 2 as my favorite then scrolled down to see that I am waaayyy outnumbered.. Oh well :) I like it better! You and Dan are smiling much bigger in that one and most of the kids faces seem brighter and cheerful. And as far as a family portrait I have always been a fan of "dress up" for that. Good luck deciding!
~Kerrie

Karilee said...

If you have to choose one, then I pick the first...but...I do like them both.
Such a handsome family!!

handstrustinhim said...

I love the first one Jenny!

Joy said...

I like number 2 best. :) But I see I am in the minority.

Michelle H said...

My vote is for #1 as well!! I like the more casual clothes as well as the colors. Suits outside look a little "off". Casual clothes outside looks like you were caught on a nice family day. That being said, I don't think your family can take a "bad" picture!

Michelle H said...

Okay, I went back and looked, (yes, I'm taking this too seriously, but we're getting ready to take our family pictures, so it's on my mind, lol)and in #2, the boys appear to have their polite, "church" smiles on, and in #1 you can see their sweet, goofy personalities. I love that!

Anonymous said...

My vote is for Pic #2. I know I'm way out voted, but here's my reason. They are both adorable photos and worthy of a x-mas card, however, photo 1 is a bit dark and photo 2 is a brighter, lighter photo. I also like 2 better because you can see your beautiful face better. The other one seems to be hiding you a bit. Best Wishes deciding!
~Barbie

The Browning Family said...

I like #2 b/c in the end - 10 years from now, it won't be the colors or the clothing you soak up, it will be your sweet children's faces. In #2 everyone looks happy, #1 they look a bit pensive.

The Browning Family said...

Plus... I think the overall picture in number one is dark - must have been rain. The one in number two is lighter... both in your expression and overall hue. The leaves in front of you are beautiful and I just think this one is a winner.

The Browning Family said...

Just my two cents worth... HA HA HA

Jenny said...

Thanks so much guys for all of your input!! I really value it so much... you brought out points that I hadn't even thought of yet. I truly found it SO interesting that so many liked #1 the most!! I love it too... but I like the lighting and expressions of #2 more, and I really expected it to get the greater vote! They are both going to the printer, I look forward to seeing them printed! Thank you all so much for your time!!

Anonymous said...

I like the second picture best, but they are both very nice.
Rachel

Jenny said...

I vote for 2 with the suits! I think everyone's expressions overall are better. :)

Karilee said...

I keep going back to these photos... won't you please tell us which heads you swapped??
I'm thinking that you swapped Gabriel in the first pic...
c'mon...please?!