Yes, my lens now reaches to the beaches of South Carolina! Ha. I had the privilege of editing photos for this beautiful family... I didn't have the privilege of taking them. :)#4 and #5 posed a challenge to me with the sun and extreme shade, but I enjoyed working with images the like I never usually see! I am glad they are pleased with them and have given me permission to share them on my blog.
#1

#1 BW

Before and afters, just for fun! #1

Before and after of #5, the most challenging one for me. Any graininess is due to the darkness of the photo... not the post processing. The reason it is dark: The light reflecting off of the water made the camera's light meter expose the photo for the water, not the faces... making the faces come out too dark.

#2










4 comments:
how funny..you are explanding hehe!!
beautiful pictures.!! I love the water in the back ground!!
beautiful!
Great pictures!
~Emily
Wow Jenny! I am impressed with the difference that the editing brought forth with these images. WOW! Great job Jen in making these photos worthy of putting on the wall. I am partial to this family and think them beautiful anyway... but you made them look like little models...
Does your lens reach Ohio too? lol!!
Great job editing these, I'm sure they will love them all.
I'm always partial to the BW pics and you're especially good at making the switch...just the right amount of contrast! :)
Lovely!
...and by the way... My assault on Fruitcake has ended, with the exception of the button on my sidebar. I don't know why I picked up the cause against it. You know me, my mind goes in strange circuits sometimes.
AND if you DID dare to send me a fruitcake I can promise you that I would use it in one of the 32 ways that are listed on my blog!! :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment