I don't do indoor shots very often, but I did for this sweet family and I'm pleased with the results. Feel free to share your thoughts! If some seem bright, don't worry 'bout it, they won't print that way. :) Busy busy time of year for me right now with family portraits! So much work but so much fun too! Thanks for looking...#1

#2
Alyssa is so pretty!

#3
Such beautiful ladies!










8 comments:
#9 is my favorite. It's the most relaxed look and love the dogs. They are all great though.
I LOVE #9 of the WHOLE family (including the dogs-hey, they are family too!) ANd I LOVE #6 of hubby and wife!! Beautiful!!
Jenny-for your "first" indoor photos (THAT I HAVE SEEN)..beautiful!
And YES-Malachi LOVES SHANE HILSON!! I thought it was SO hilarious AND cute..but sad (you being a mommy-and me imaging if i was you and Obadiah was Malachi) that he wanted to go to Shane during wednesday night bible study more then his own mommy!
Jeanne - LOL!! I know... but please, don't think it's sad at all... if it were my first, maybe... but when it's number 5 it's a totally different story! For me, anyway. I love that he can have a sweet friendship with Shane, because it's still me who prepares all his food, gives all the baths, discipline and training, dressing and changing. If someone else can share in the love and playtime, it's a blessing to me! I loved it. I hope that makes sense. But yes, if it were my first it probably would be heartbreaking! LOL
I love them all!!! You did a great job on indoor photos!! They are very photogenic!
~Emily
LOL..!!!! Jenny I totally understand what you were saying!
They look great Jenny! For the pics that you have more than one choice for--I like 1,6,8 and I do love the dog one too! My question for you is about the lighting--what did you use? It looks great!
I really like the mother daughter one. Very precious! Good job Jenny!
I love them. I wanted to wait to post to keep from influencing others, but I really, really like the one with the dogs, too. It just shows the personalities so well!
Holly
Post a Comment