Friday, December 08, 2006

A Few Cute Unedited Ones...


We recently had some family pictures taken by a friend at her house and I wanted to share a few cute ones, even though I can't get to editing them yet. So, they are still a little dark and such, but I'm excited about some of the shots we got. I will crop the one of her and daddy even tighter so that the focus is even more on the people. Not sure what I'm going to do about the bright spots and blurriness of in the pic of her and I, but I'll give it a try. I know they will look so great after they're brightened up.

We also got the funniest pictures of Isaiah that day, and none on purpose. He just makes these faces. There are about 20 in a row of just the most hilarious expressions...we will have a hard time choosing which will go on our photo wall that most represents his personality. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isaiah is adorable!
I love your hair in that picture - it's so full and pretty! Thanks for sharing. :D