I'm trying to not be discouraged, really I am. I know that as well as God has appointed man once to die, He's also appointed them once to be born. (actually twice, huh?!) I just wish I knew someone with a crystal ball who accepts bribes so that I can know when it is. No, just kidding, I don't really believe in crystal balls. Just wishing I knew WHEN this is all going to happen. I am so incredibly uncomfortable, I almost can't believe it. If I sit in one place I begin to have very painful contractions 10 or so minutes apart, but as soon as I get up they let up. Naturally, after about 3 of those, washing the dishes is looking a whole lot better than remaining seated. Since they stop when I rise, that means it's not real labor, it's false labor. They would just keep coming if it were the real thing.
If I'm still "great with child" at 41 weeks, we'll set up an induction date. I'm not in love with the idea of being induced, but it becomes necessary for both of us after awhile. Besides, the baby's head was measuring at over 39 weeks when I was 36 weeks along. I sure hope none of the last month's 1/2 pound a week that they're supposed to gain was deposited on it's head at all. We'll see soon, I suppose.
Well, I'm off to reclean the house in case it happens soon. I'm supposed to be on some kind of bedrest because of some transient high blood pressure readings this last week, but that was only fun the first day. Now my bottom's sore from sitting, and no work is getting done around the house. Let's hope for a baby sooner rather than later! :)
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm glad you wrote this.... I've been wondering, and mentioned you in prayer; but I was too afraid of bothering you by calling. It seems like an eternity, I know, but don't get discouraged. It WILL happen! :D
Aww! Here I thought the great space between blogs was because you were in labor....:( Oh, well, like you said, that's what you wish, too. Well, hang in there. Us out in blog-land are still dying to know what you're having. :D I'll pray for you these last couple weeks you have to go. Thanks for blogging with an update!
racheldawn
Jenny,
We're still praying too!! Can't wait to hear and see pictures of your next precious blessing from the Lord! Let us know how things go!
Love,
The Leakes
Is this the pregnant pause?
Post a Comment