Well, lots o' things. Hrm, where to start. We are very thankful that the year 2010 is over and are looking forward to a great new year in 2011. 2010 was very trying year for our family. I'm glad to see it go. Dan starts a great new job on Monday. We are all thankful for that wonderful blessing!
I have a chalazion on my upper eyelid (small, not at all like the google images) that I'm trying to get rid of. I saw the specialist last week and he tells me that if I do certain things that it will go away on it's own without surgery. Yay for that.
School starts up again for us on January 3rd. Back to the routine and structure. The boys are ALL doing so well in school! They each try so hard and really do their best at their lessons. It warms this mama's heart. I especially love hearing them quote their Bible verses. Even little Isaiah memorized a rather lengthy portion of scripture. Blessings that money cannot buy.
What else is new.... we had a wonderful Christmas! We spent it with out families in Sequim. We always have a great time with both sides of the family. I love that family is important to Dan. We may not always agree with our family, and we may not all get along like best friends, but it's still our family and that should mean something. We are blood. I look forward to the days when my sons are grown and come and visit us with their families! (my daughter too)
Well, I think that's about all that's new right now. :) I took some photos at Christmastime that I'll probably share soon. Sorry for not updating in so long. Not sure what was up with that. :)
Saturday, January 01, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Good to hear you all are doing well, good to see an update. Keturah had been riding the clock for a long time!! :)
Hi Jenny, Praise the Lord than Dan got a new great job! That is wonderful! You are always such an encouragement to me with school. Glad you are all doing so well.
Mary
So glad to hear how things are going with you. It truly is a blessing to spend time with family.
I've neglected my blog too...with no real reason either! :)
Guess I'll get with it too, one of these days. I surely have a ton of pics to share as you do too!
Hey, have you actually SEEN Project Life? AS in touched it?? Do you know anyone who uses it?? Just curious!
Post a Comment