Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dinner made by Dan


Recently Dan really surprised me by making a wonderful dinner on and evening when I had to be away for a few hours. I fully epected him to make some frozen pizzas for the kids, but I came home to a wonderful spread. Wow! He had made Orange Chicken, Chinese noodles, fruits and vegetables. Way to go, Dan! I usually do all of the cooking here, so to come home to a nice dinner was such a treat... and what a beautiful presentation. So proud of my hubby.














4 comments:

I am truly blessed said...

This is a blessing for me to read. How thoughtful of your husband. You are blessed as a mom and wife. Hope it was yummy...sure looked good

Karilee said...

Wow!! What a great treat!!
Beautiful presentation, Mr. Chef!!
Looks yummy!

Amanda said...

Looks lovely! Your children are so beautiful! Hope you have a great week! You should bring the kids by soon. We got a couple sheep recently. I think the kids would like petting them!

Jenny said...

Wowza!! Looks delicious! Orange chicken and noodles? I need that recipe! What a nice surprise!