Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Bucket Boys


Upon emptying his hamper, Gabriel decided he would like to see if he could fit inside. He tried and tried and almost succeeded, quite surprising for how small the hamper is. He found that he can fit more of his body in if he goes head first. Silly silly, but gave us a good laugh.

It's been feeling like appointment after appointment around here. Yesterday was my "stork express" appointment, a pre-registration for the hospital where we'll have the baby. Everything went great, but I got an official "don't dilly dally" speech after they reviewed my file. They saw that Gabriel came in 30 minutes from my arrival at the birthing center, and urged me to come right in, no dilly dallying, if I thought it was time. It made me both smile and laugh, not sure why. I guess because some people come in too early and end up getting sent home....hee hee, not me. From moment one, it's a race to get there in time. With Isaiah we did NOT waste any time, and he came 2 hours after we arrived. 2 Hours is better than 30 minutes, by far.

I've been feeling sooo tired lately, especially in the mornings. I wish I could sleep all day, but that's an impossibility. At least I know that I'll feel all back to normal after the baby comes. Well, back to my responsibilities. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Hope all goes well with your birth - not long now! :D