
I had Josiah take a few pictures of me the other evening, since I was realizing it had been awhile. A few friends were asking me to take and post some pregnancy pictures, so here's one. I'll try to take another this evening, since I'm wearing my pretty purple dress today, and it's one of my favorites.
I've been soooo tired lately. So tired that I'm really looking forward to being done. Joy said she'd carry the baby these last 4 weeks for me, but we're having trouble finding a doctor who will do the transplant. :D She helps me SOOO very much, sometimes I think she'd carry me if she could. I suppose it's because she's a navy wife, but when she's over, all of the things that I woulnd't dare attempt until Dan got home she can do. Like bringing in my newborn box from the garage....it's the bottom crate under a stack of about 8 others...it weighs a ton, it's big and bulky (and she's like 5'1" or 5'2"), one would have to completely re-arrange the stacks to get it out, it was definitely a Dan job in my book. Well, especially since I'm great with child right now. I quickly dismissed the idea and said that we'd have to wait till Dan got home. She says, "I can get that!" And off she went. In a matter of minutes, she was carrying this enormous storage crate through my garage and to my porch. She's superwoman! And don't let me get started on how she carries in the groceries......I don't know how others do it, but I usually carry in like 4 bags (plastic) at a time and make numerous trips. Not Joy! She fills her arms, ARMS, with every bag there is and carries them all in in one trip! Who'd have thought of doing that? She said that in San Diego she had a second story appartment with her husband out to sea, 2 little kids and was pregnant with her 3rd. That seems like good motivation to try to get the groceries in the house in one trip. :) However the motivation, she can do it. I'm still not sure how. After her arms are all filled up with the bad handles, she carries the jugs of milk with her hands. It sure will be nice when our children are a little bigger so that they can be trusted with the heavier bags. Josiah can help a lot, but as he gets stronger he'll be able to help a lot more.
Well, there's my "glowing" (don't be fooled, that's all sweat) pregnancy photo for the third trimester. I hope to get some more taken and posted soon. My next post will be about a special blessing that I get to share that someone has done for me!



4 comments:
As usual, you look radiant! All sweat aside. You really look great! Caleb saw the picture and thought that you look tired, and too bad that we were so far away and can't come over and help out around the house. Now if I can just redirect that sweet desire to help to his own house, I'll be doin' good!
Praying for you!
Did the picture get taken off? I don't seem to be getting it! Or is my internet just acting slow - I've been waiting for awhile!?
I tried reposting the photo...you should be able to see it now. I hope. Blogger is so weird in how it messes up sometimes.
Thanks - I can see it now :D
Post a Comment