I LOVE this photo too! It shows/tells so much! very sweet!
Love it!!! Anna H.
They are such a sweet couple-good pic!
I love this picture also--they are such dear people, and will be missed so very much!Teresa Olsen
Just lovely, Jen! I love the intent look on her face...so true and sweet. I'm sure they're so pleased with this. I sure would be! :)
So beautiful! Going to miss them sooooo much!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE this photo too! It shows/tells so much! very sweet!
Love it!!!
Anna H.
They are such a sweet couple-good pic!
I love this picture also--they are such dear people, and will be missed so very much!
Teresa Olsen
Just lovely, Jen! I love the intent look on her face...so true and sweet. I'm sure they're so pleased with this. I sure would be! :)
So beautiful! Going to miss them sooooo much!!!
Post a Comment