Friday, October 15, 2010

4 Years Ago This Month


Four years ago this month, God gave me the desires of my heart: a daughter. We didn't know what gender the baby was going to be. Boy - was that hard! But OH SO WORTH it to have that wonderful surprise to hear it's a girl!!!
And now she's turning four. My sweet brown-eyes princess is turning FOUR. :/ Yay for growing up in great health, but boo for it happening so fast. I praise GOD almighty for my great blessing of having a daughter and I pray he gives me another someday!!


Okay. I LOVE love love this photo!! Look at little Isaiah's face as he sees his baby sister for the first time!! LOVE it!~



Sweet baby K in the hospital.
Current photos will be posted later in the month.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! 4 already! I can't believe it! Happy bday Turah!

Michelle H said...

So sweet! I love having my girls spread out, I got to have Emma when my life was finally settling down- that being said, she's five, wants a baby sister BADLY, and I'm praying for one, too! I just won't tell her that I'd kinda like another boy first- am I being too greedy, heehee? And no, there isn't one on the way yet, lol! I hope Keturah's birthday was the best!! Four is such a wonderful age- growing up, yet still babyish. *sigh*

Amanda said...

I love your excited face as you were showing the new baby to her brothers! I remember the excitement of your little girl! God is so good! I thought for sure it was Ki in the picture and not Isaiah! Special memories for sure and a very happy birthday to Turah at the end of the month!

Joy said...

HEY!!! I was there!! :) :) What a wonderful, WONDERFUL day that was!!! :) :) :) :) I am SO thankful for a beautiful little girl! :) She is precious! Can't wait to see her again. ;0)
Love ya!!